WWE Smackdown 7/26/16 Highlights: Smackdown was opened with Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan in the ring, encompassed by the Smackdown program. They declared today evening time there would be a Six Pack Challenge to decide a No. 1 contender. Five members were reported: John Cena, Bray Wyatt, Dolph Ziggler, Baron Corbin and AJ Styles. A fight imperial would decide the 6th member.
WWE Smackdown 26 July 2016 Matches
- Battle Royal match for entry into the Six Pack Challenge match.
- Becky Lynch vs. Natalya.
- Randy Orton vs. The Miz.
- Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena vs. Apollo Crews vs. AJ Styles vs Bray Wyatt vs Baron Corbin.
WWE Smackdown 7/26/16 Results
- Apollo Crews won the battle royal.
- Becky Lynch defeated Natalya.
- Randy Orton defeated The Miz.
- Dolph Ziggler won the Six Pack Challenge match to become the No. 1 contender for the WWE Championship.
Telecast Date: WWE Smackdown July 26, 2016
Distributed by: WWE.COM